leggibilità:

Bianco Su Nero
o
Nero Su Bianco

1.3.05

Being Oscar


Uhm...thanks to the Academy...[looks up at monitor and sees his time limit dwindling[...29 seconds...27 seconds...uhm...that's really intimidating...uhm...I...uh...I'll try to look somewhere else [turns head to his right]. Uhm...there's so many people...uhm...worked so creatively on this movie and so...I, I feel like this award is for all of them...and I most especially want to thank Kate Winslet...and Jim Carrey...and director Michel Gondry....and uhm...producers Anthony Bregman and Steve Golin...and...uhm...[looks into monitor again]...I'm s'posed to wrap up now and...uhm...[looks to his right]. No, I don't want to take my time...I want to get off the stage...uhm...so thank you. "Hi" to my daughter, Anna.

Anna è una varietà di patate. La condizione è stata soddisfatta.

scritto da LP @ 09:41  

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Opera 9 - Your Web, Your choice
Creative Commons License

archivio